same thing happened to me....no reply to emails etc.
they tend to actually dispatch them WAY after the order goes thru...due to "backlog"
keep emailing...
Hi. My friend ordered around 8 cd's from Audiophile Imports, as usual.. payed and waiting for cd's But after two months nothing... He wrote e-mails few times but no response?!? Do You have any ideas, what is going on there? Thank You for help
same thing happened to me....no reply to emails etc.
they tend to actually dispatch them WAY after the order goes thru...due to "backlog"
keep emailing...
Call Mark if you can. But I know it's a very small operation they can get way behind at times.
I e-mail them first fews months ago to have details for buy a cd they replied but after i need one more detail and i never had a reply ... , anybody have a e-mail reply from them since 2 or 3 motnhs ? [img]confused.gif[/img]
I placed an order for 6 CDs in January 2003 and I am still waiting. I called Audiophile Imports a few times and was told they were waiting for their shipments to arrive in a few weeks' time.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You last call was recently ? ( 2 or 3 months )Originally posted by drum4fun:
I placed an order for 6 CDs in January 2003 and I am still waiting. I called Audiophile Imports a few times and was told they were waiting for their shipments to arrive in a few weeks' time.
sounds like it's time to cancel and try http://www.abstractlogix.com/index.php
Nice site Derek, hav you ordered from these guys yet?>
I just ordered from Audiophile and had no problems and I have been ordering with them since like they opened, maybe 92?
Just got the Multi region DVD player thru them and it works GREAT.
yeah they're pretty much who I go to now unless Audiophile has something I can't get elsewhere.
The thing about AI is, they used to really have good customer service. (remember when all orders when out 2 day shipping, so you got your stuff FAST)
I really hope they get it together and start shipping on time so I can go back to them.
I've been considering the multi-region player since I eyed that Gonzalo Rubalcaba DVD they have with Julio Barreto on it.
Maybe you could also Post your issues on Audiophile's Forum and see what the Administrator has to say about it... That may be one way to apply pressure and get things moving...
Bookmarks